Saturday, October 25, 2008

Risque is now available!!!!


Information on the new book - Risqué

Passionate & Tasteful - Risqué will give it’s readers what they want, need, & desire; Mental stimulation without physical penetration. It is the ultimate exploration of the senses. Risqué is about taking a “risk” and the author risks sharing some of her most intimate experiences and mixing them with her most vivid and imaginative fantasies, thus creating a melting pot of tales. Risqué is a fresh new way that will give readers a taste of the author’s personality, mentality, and sexuality. Behold the mind blowing poetic expressions on Risqué as you use your discretion to distinguish which tales are real and which ones are fake.

Crystal S. Jacobs, author of Pearls & Diamonds, is a professional Graphic Designer by day and a writer/poet by night. She will shock the world with her current book Risqué. Through this fresh and sexy new book, she will show her readers how much she has matured poetically. After spending most of her life playing by the book, Crystal has come to the conclusion that it is time for her to take a “risk.”

Risque Talk - From the author

Its all about taking a risk. I decided to give the readers something that will open up the imagination and heighten their senses. I wanted to give the readers a taste of some of my personal experiences with a mixture of my vivid and creative mind. A few may be shocking but this is what you call me entering a new phase, or a new dimension. I have matured and increased my ability to talk about some of the things most people are afraid to mention and things people try to avoid. Risqué enabled me to express my passion and sexuality on various aspects. Its all in the maturity that I have developed. My sensual mind provided you with heart racing poetry that will leave you astonished. I´ve opened a box full of kept secrets along with stories that have been developed into fictional tales. I wanted to include some real tales along with some that will leave you wondering and keeping the readers on the edge of their seats. Not knowing will penetrate your mind and leave you full of evoking interest. Risky situations define this book of compelling stories. I want the readers to get a feel for my vivid imagination and mind blowing stories that will make Risqué an instant success.


To purchase Risque, go to http://www.barnesandnoble.com/

No comments: