Friday, November 25, 2011

A WOMAN…..I Am


A WOMAN…..I Am

I just realized how much of a WOMAN I Am……

From the top of my head
To the bottom of my feet
A woman that is ultimately powerful
Yet sexy, sensual, and sweet
The type of woman that you
Would want to highly cherish and keep

A woman that is noted not only as the
Queen that she appear to be but the queen that she is
A woman that is able to smile after wiping her own tears
A woman that you will love, admire, and sometimes fear

A woman that is admired
Not just by her curves and out of sight physique
But admired for her talent, grace and the way that she speaks
All the incredible aspects that makes her so unique

A woman that compliments the light
that illuminates around her
Regardless of materialistic things that may make her
A true woman whether she’s either poor or an entrepreneur

A woman that is highly known to be well respected
A woman that does not tolerate being disrespected
A special gift from God that is oh so well perfected…..

A woman with endless possibilities
With various striking capabilities
Known to take charge when needed
And able to take care of responsibilities

The reflection of fine art
It takes a hell of a lot to unlock her heart
But when the right man comes along with the key
The type of woman that sticks by her man
And plays her part

The type of woman that loves unconditionally
And would make a great wife
The ability to reproduce and give birth to life

I just realized how much of a WOMAN I Am.


Copyright © 2010 by Crystal S. Jacobs

No comments: