Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HEARTLESS by Crystal S. Jacobs


I've loved and loved so much
but now it seem to not truly mean much
because now I'm heartless and cold to the touch

For a long time my heart has been sore
I just gave up, I can't do this anymore
Now my heart has stopped beating
My desire for love has faded & been defeated
I've lost my pulse
Now I really don’t seem care much because I’ve lost

At this point, no one is able to approach me
fuck what you got to say
you got to show me
Trust me, I’m so analytical
I’ll know if you really don’t love me

I've become cold,
my blood flow has froze
I feel like no one deserves the love I once had before

When I speak, I'm liable to give you the chills
I've changed, Yeah,
Only if looks could kill
No one can begin to imagine how I feel
You'll never meet another chick this real

I’m dying without the need to function
but I'm living life with this dysfunction
fuck that,
I refuse to blame myself for this mass destruction

I try and I try because love was something I once desired
but now my thoughts are so sharp, it'll cut you like barb wire
my heartache will burn you like an electric fire
and my neglect will make you feel like a feen without a supplier
this shit I talk will make you wiser and take you higher.

Take a look at my recent writing abilities,
how the hell I go from being polite and passionate, to using profanity
I'm starting to feel like a innocent criminal
in need of a plea of insanity
I don't know what the fuck has gotten into me


Just maybe in due time
I’ll have love that will make my heart melt
And help defrost my cold nature in ways I’ve never felt
But in the meantime,
I will not sigh
And I will no longer cry
I’ve only come to realize that I’ve only
Got me, myself, and I

TO BE CONTINUED……………….

by: Crystal S Jacobs

Copyright © 2009 by Crystal S. Jacobs

No comments: